What is SEO UK ?? 24 SEO Countermeasures and Points to Keep in Mind
Anyone who operates a website (homepage) needs to be aware of the search engine and take measures to improve the search ranking and display it at the top.
This is because the reality is that attracting customers to websites still has a large influx of search behavior, and winning the top search is a major key to successful web promotion.
In addition, users who flow into the site through search behavior have the purpose of solving problems, so they are generally highly motivated and tend to lead to conversions (results).
Here, we will introduce 24 internal countermeasures and points that should be held down for high-level display regarding the SEO countermeasures that are actually taken on the seo servics site.
* SEO is constantly changing as search engines are improved, and the way of thinking and countermeasures for SEO are also changing. This content is constantly updated, including the latest information for 2020.
table of contents
- What is SEO UK ?
- 1-1. Purpose of SEO
- 1-2. Benefits of SEO
- 1-3. Disadvantages of SEO
- 1-4. Share of search engines in Japan
- The most important thing to take SEO measures
- 2-1. SEO internal measures and external measures
- Get to know Google’s thinking!
- 3-1. Google’s Three Most Important Evaluation Criteria EAT
- 3-2. What are the 10 facts Google has?
- An indispensable tool for SEO measures
- 4-1. Google Search Console
- 4-2. Search ranking check tool
- Points to keep in mind before starting SEO
- 5-1. Search and select search keywords
- 4-2. Check the keyword search volume
- 4-3. Keyword Search Understand query types
- Basic SEO measures 1: To get proper evaluation from Google
- 6-1. Quality and quantity of content
- 6-2. Optimize page title
- 6-3. Importance of h1 tags
- 6-4. Notes on meta tags
- 6-5 Eliminate duplicate title / meta data errors
- 6-6. Firmly configure internal links
- 6-7. Keyword balance and co-occurrence words
- 6-8. Check if page evaluation is not distributed
- 6-9. Survey of backlinks (exclusion of low quality sites)
- 6-10. Be aware of page speed
- Basic SEO measures 2: Make it index properly
- 7-1. What is an index?
- 7-2. Exclude low quality content from the index
- 7-3. URL normalization eliminates duplicate index pages
- Basic SEO measures 3: Make it easier for you to crawl your site
- 8-1. Points to promote crawlerability (increasing crawl frequency)
1. 1. What is SEO UK ?
What is SEO UK … its referring to the United Kingdom ( Google.co.uk ), a sovereign state comprising England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. In this territory, tradition and modernity are mixed, being able to find a great diversity both in terms of its population and the landscape. In addition, it is important to keep in mind that it houses a great historical and cultural heritage. Therefore, it is not surprising that it is one of the most visited countries on the planet.
What is seo is ? its stand for ” Search Engine Optimization “, which collects excellent backlinks (external measures), provides valuable content to users, and properly pages on search engines. By technically optimizing the web page (internal measures) so that the content can be understood and evaluated, your site will be displayed at the top when keywords are searched by search engines such as Google and Yahoo !. Means to.
The influx from organic search tends to lead to results (conversion) because many users visit the website by searching for the desired information from the search behavior of a specific keyword and searching for products and services by themselves.
With this stable site influx of highly motivated and high-quality users, the success of SEO is the key to the success of web promotion.
In fact, seo servics sites are thoroughly implementing SEO internal measures, and SEO-based organic search inflows account for more than 85% of the total inflows.
1-1 What is SEO Purpose
The purpose of “what is SEO” is not just to display the homepage at the top of the search.
As a search engine measure, high-ranking display is only one entrance for attracting customers to the Web, and SEO is successful only when it ultimately leads to the achievement of conversion (CV), which is the ultimate goal of the website. It can be said.
In other words, the purpose of SEO UK must be considered as a means of “CRO (conversion optimization)”.
Therefore, the purpose of browsing the site by the users who flowed in from the search (search intent) is read, and the site is meticulously created, such as creating content that meets user needs, a configuration that facilitates transition to the target page, and navigation layout. Must be designed.
Next, I would like to summarize the benefits of taking SEO measures.
1-2 What is SEO Benefits
- Since it is different from advertising, costs can be suppressed or measures can be taken free of charge.
- If it is displayed at the top of the ranking in the search results, stable customer attraction can be expected at low cost over the medium to long term.
- Since it attracts customers from search behavior, it is easy to lead to results, and an influx of users with a high conversion rate can be obtained.
- High branding effect can be obtained by being displayed at the top
- So what about the disadvantages?
1-3 What is SEO Disadvantages
- Even if SEO measures are taken, it takes time for the effect to appear, lacking immediate effect
- Since one theme is basic for each page, it takes human costs such as content creation to do it precisely.
- Depending on the keyword, the difficulty of high-level display may be very high.
- Ranking may be affected by updates and algorithm changes on the search engine side
In this way, if you succeed in ranking up with SEO, you will get a stable influx of high-quality users to the site, but it will take human and time costs to reach that.
1-4 Share of search engines in Japan
As for search engines, Google and Yahoo! account for almost 90% of the market share in Japan.
Each of proportion, Google is 79.24% (last year 76.29 %), Yahoo! Is 13.32% (last year 15.51 %), Bing is 6.91% (last year 7.43 %) has become.
(* From September 2020 data)
Google’s overwhelming share stands out, and you can see that the share is even higher than last year.
In addition, Yahoo! currently uses Google’s search algorithm, so it’s virtually an oligopoly of Google. if you understand what is seo on Google then its easy to handle at yahoo platform
Therefore, Google’s search results are very important as a search engine countermeasure, and it can be said that it is not necessary to give much importance to other search engine trends.
In other words, you can think of ” SEO measures = Google measures “.
February 2020 Major search engine [PC / Mobile]
|88.17% (-3.9% compared to last year)||99.30% (+ 0.2% compared to last year)|
|Bing||11.27% (+ 4.1% compared to last year)||–|
|Baidu||–||0.23% (-0.1% compared to last year)|
2. The most important thing for SEO measures
There’s a lot of information about what is SEO Or SEO UK , but there’s no clear answer as to what’s right.
However, the most important point in performing SEO is
“Create quality content, provide valuable information to users, and communicate it correctly to search engines.”
If you can’t provide content that is satisfying to users who take search behavior (problems can be solved, new information can be obtained, specialized knowledge can be obtained, etc.), no matter what SEO measures are taken, the top display will be high. I can’t expect it.
Improve the quality of content, and from there
- Make the text easy for the user to understand
- Make sentences and descriptions that are easy for search engines to recognize
2-1 SEO internal and external measures
SEO has two main measures, internal and external, as measures to be taken after creating high-quality content.
Internal measures are measures to have search engines crawl and index the contents of Web pages and evaluate the theme correctly .
External measures are measures to receive backlinks from other sites, promote crawls, and obtain evaluations from third parties .
In SEO, “internal measures” are basically important , and external measures (= backlink acquisition) are measures that are difficult to control by yourself.
Here, we will introduce the points to be suppressed and the contents to be noted about the SEO internal measures mainly taken on the seoservics .
What is SEO UK is not the only way to attract customers to your website.
There are many marketing methods such as search-linked advertisements such as listings, data feed advertisements using feeds , affiliates, attracting customers by advertisements such as article advertisements, and social media marketing aimed at spreading on SNS.
It is important to combine these methods with SEO while identifying the target users to efficiently attract customers.
In addition, MEO measures that rank Google My Business information of stores in MAP search results in the area searched by the target user are attracting attention as a channel that leads to attracting customers to stores.